1) This Privacy Statement defines rules of processing and protection of Personal Data provided by the Clients in connection with services offered by www.barteczko.pl
2) Elżbieta Barteczko is the Personal Data Controller.
3) This Privacy Statement defines rules of processing and protection of Personal Data received from the Clients in extent to which they are protected by the Polish law.
4) In connection with providing the service, the Data Controller collects the following Personal Data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, PESEL number.
5) All Personal Data provided shall be processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), and in accordance with the provisions of the Polish law in order to:
a) perform the contract properly, at all times during the contract performance,
b) reply to an enquiry in our online form, no longer than 6 months,
c) for marketing purposes, if you have consented to this,
d) fulfil our obligations resulting from the accounting and tax law, for 5 years or in case of any proceedings or inspections led by relevant authorities – until their completion.
6) We may transfer the Personal Data only to the following recipients: entities providing accounting services, IT services, promotion and marketing services or services related to the wedding organization on behalf of the Data Controller.
7) You may withdraw your consent to process your Personal Data at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
8) You have right to access the content of your Personal Data and to correct them at any time, and – to the extent required by law – to delete the Data. You also have right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. This information should be sent to [email protected]
9) The Data Controller undertakes to process Personal Data in a safe manner, including protection against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
10) When viewing the website only technical information are automatically collected, including type of the Internet browser, operating system, number of the User’s visits and dates.
12) Data Controller may change the Privacy Statement if it is necessary in order to increase the quality of offered Services, adjust its provisions to new or changed features of the website and when required by generally applicable legal regulations.
13) In matters not regulated by the Privacy Statement, provisions of the Civil Code and GDPR shall apply.